Saturday, January 29, 2011

D&G Milan AW 2011

D&G. This Autmun/winter was very street. Two differnt colour themes. For the suits it was black/grey and charcoal with trims in red. For casual wear, everything was bright with a come back for fluro.

Hated: the drop crotch. It was on all the pants from jeans to trousers. Yuk. Plus at the same time they cropped the length to above ankle. Please let this be a short trend.

Loved: The suspenders and hats.

If I can just have thirty seconds of silence please, I think we should all take thirty seconds of silence. Thirty seconds to pay tribute and our respects to whoever put this man on earth.

What's that secret thing? Is it the law of attraction where we manifest what we put our thoughts to? So right now I'm putting out to the universe....PLEASE let this man be outside my apartment when I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment