Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Readers

It's my first post! As such I should probably explain a little about myself.....but at this point, do you really care? I'm going to cut the wine influenced dribble and jump straight to what made me start this site. Man watching. How do you feel about that? Good idea right?

I love men and I love clothes. I love men without clothes, but if they have to wear clothes, they're sexier when they wear them well. Clothes and the way you dress are an extension of your personality. Your style is a reflection of who you are. Creating your own style isn't just for women. Men should be proud of who they are and try to show that too.

And so...this blog is dedicated to creating a hub where we can admire the men of the globe who have stamped their style well. Have a chat about who's working it, who's not and why not. Maybe we can help our boyfriends........

Lots of love,

Manda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment